Items to take to the DMV to get your Driver License: Please check the DMV website for current and up to date information.
NEW DMV SYSTEM as of February 21st 2017
1. If student tested prior to 2/21/17: BOST (white) sheet, shows student passed the test.
After 2/21/17: test verification will be emailed via DMV.
2. If completed BTW prior 2/21/17: 6 Hour BTW Completion Statment (white half sheet, given on compeltion of second BTW Drive) Photocopy this for the insurance company, once turned in it can not be duplicated.
After 2/21/17: test verification will be emailed via the DMV.
4. 2 Proof of Residency (2 Forms, Non-Electronic)
5. Proof of Insurance & Vehichle Registration
6. Drive Log (50 hours logged and signed) You can download additional forms under our resources tab. Must be the physical form, can not be on a device.
7. Cash or Check to pay the fee.
If you previously purchased a 6 hour BTW drive package from TopCops, we have created an on-line account for you with our new scheduling system. Please follow the instruciton below to access your account:
1. please log in www.topcopsdrivingschool.com
2. In the upper right hand corner log into your account.
3. Username: Input your username.
4 Password: Input your password.
Please remember to accept the email and text reminders! This will send reminders directly to your phone and email accounts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 720.261.8591.
Thank you for choosing TopCops Driving School.