Driver Education in Boulder County
Every classroom and driving instructor at TopCops is a career police officer.
We’ve seen too many accidents involving young drivers, and we’re committed to teaching your teen how to drive safely and the importance of doing so. Our driver education program for teens covers all the rules and regulations of driving and prepares students for the permit test through interactive lectures, discussions, games, and activities. In addition, your teen will learn how to drive through a tire blowout, how to change a tire, what to do when pulled over, and more!
Before the session starts, there will be a short parent orientation with information on how to be a home driving instructor for your teen.
We offer all the services the state of Colorado requires for your teen to get their license. These include:
- 30-Hour Driver Education Course: Options include either in-person instruction or online modules for self-paced learning
- Written Permit Test: We offer IEP and 504 testing accommodations
- 6-Hour Behind-The-Wheel Driving Lessons
- Drive Test
What to Expect at TopCops Driving School
- 100% Police Officer led instruction
- Hands-on learning experiences with radar guns, impaired driving simulation, and steering techniques
- Behind-The-Wheel driving lessons and Drive Test services
- Master skills beyond basic car control with hazard management, driving in dangerous weather conditions, and difficult decision making
- Convenient time slots to fit you and your teen’s busy schedule
- Online scheduling for Behind-The-Wheel driving lessons